Who are you?

I am a 25 year old mommy to a 14 almost 15 month old super active, loving, testy little boy and his 2 pug siblings, babysitter to 6 and 8 year old dramatic sisters, soon to be 3 with baby on the way, wife of 5 years to a usually wonderful man. My son is my life. I enjoy reading when I can find a book that doesn't bore me, taking pictures, being outside when the weather is just perfect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im a new mommy. Im 19 and just had my first son on the 4th of June. I have been married for a year and a half and i am a stay at home mom. My famil is my world and i wouldnt change how my life is right now for the world. I love to take pictures and sit outside and read. I also enjoy cooking and do it every chance i get. I love swimming and cant wait till i can take my son to the pool when it opens up here.
    Anonymous

• I am a 19 year old mommy to a 19 almost 20 month old smart, loving, funny little boy in glasses. My job consists of staying at home having tickle fights and singing fun songs as well as cleaning up messes, but getting paid in smiles, kisses and hugs. Wife to a hardworking fun loving man as well as the best father I know. My boys are my everything and nothing comes before them. I enjoy reading, taking tons of pictures, swimming and cooking.
    Anonymous

• I'm a twenty year old new mother to an eight month old smiley, funny, smart, sassy, little girl. I'm also steep-mother to a crazy, cooky, adventurous six year old boy. I have been married for almost three years now to a wonderful, caring, hard working, sexy as heck man. I work part time at the local store and I am happy to keep it that way. I love reading, writing, singing, dancing, cuddling, photographing, and much, much more.
    DellaF88

Answer by DellaF88 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I am a 20 year old mom to 2, a boy that is 2 and a daughter that is 1! I am a SAHM, I've been with my DH for 4 years! I love running around with my kids, taking them to the park and reading to them! I love talking with my DH and goofing off with him! I love to exercise and run with my family, I like to read books that are romantic and mysterious at the same time. I've been told I'm like an old lady mixed with a teen because I like watching soap operas and I like watching shows like 90210 and NYC Prep! LOL I like going dancing with my friends and going out with my DH to play softball and pool(I always win) LOL!! I'm in college for my Masters in Business and Psychology(minor)! I am extremely OCD about cleaning(LOL) everything has to be perfect and I just learned to drive! LOL (I was scared at first) So this is who I AM!!
    Anonymous

• Im a 31 yr old SAHM married to the love of my life for the past 14 yrs.. We have 2 boys [10 and 7] and are attempting to concieve our 3rd [hopefully a girl!!] I enjoy just sittin in my livingroom with my 3 boys and watching a good movie and just hearing them laugh! I enjoy the littlest things in life... but don't mind getting a great purse or pair of shoes either!! Lol! I live for my family and will die for them in a heart beat! Im a hopeless romantic and love to smell the rain.. I hate injustice... music keeps me sane.. And RED is my favorite color!... im a very faithful person and I hate lies love havin a good time w my friends but most of all ... I LOVE MY LIFE!!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 2:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• 50 years old, school teacher, 3 sons, 1 grandchild, camper, NASCAR fan, married 30 years, live in the town where I was born, lots of friends, and one really fun dog!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2009