re-post... Has anyone ever had a reaction to the stiches from their c-section incision?

Apparently I am having a reaction to my dissolving stiches and was told by my doc I just have to wait for them to dissolve...which might take 6 more weeks! Anyone else have this and if so were you able to do anything for it?

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry you are experiencing that. I had staples but I thought I would check out your question in case I could help. Sorry, I don't think I have any relative advice. Hope things get better so you can just enjoy your new baby. Congrats.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i still have a stiches that hasnt dissolve yet it just whatever about it and i had another one what didnt dissolve and my body was trying to push it out and i was lookig at it one day and i pushed on it and it pops it was gross and there was pus and stiches what came out it was gross haha but after that i havent had anyother problems!
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• o ya the one that still in there is going down but its taking longer then it should i think... my dr said to rub it and it will go away...
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I appreciate your responce but unfortunately I can't understand what you said?? Are you saying you had 2 c-sections and both times had a reaction to the stiches? And that your doctor told you to rub the stictches??
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm experiencing pain in my incision area but not from the stitches.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2009