I'm told it's normal but is it really?

I have been told by my doctor that it's normal to have an oder and discharge "down there" but I don't know! I did not have this problem with my first child, but this one, I have a strong oder and a lot of milky discharge! Sorry to be gross but has this happened to anyone else? I feel like a freak and I feel really bad for my husband!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know what you mean, but as long as there's no itching along with it sounds normal to me...I just didn't let my husband go south on me

Anonymous

• yes, it happened to me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• it wasnt a milky discharge though. more liquidy then milky.
    PURPULbutterfly

• Yes, it's totally normal.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• your vagina is cleaning itself double time, the discharge is called leukorhia (spelling) and is supposed to be milky white
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• yes it's normal I didn't have mush discharge with dd #1 but had tons of discharge with dd #2 and yes the odor is normal
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I went to the doctor for the same problem they put me on a cream for vaginits they say its common in alot of women
    mirclebaby

Answer by mirclebaby at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• it's completly normal! You're producing all sorts of mucus whity discharge stuff down there. I have the same thing. I have two things that I do. Take a shower every other day and the other is the feminie spray but I don't spray on my underwear it's more for the outside, but as far as the inside there's not much you can do. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009