hahaha

isn't it cute when you're trying to take a nap, you've got your baby in bed with you and you're SOO tired all you wanna do is sleep and they just keep flailing their arms everywhere, cooing, and you can hear the crinkle of their diaper? haha..
as tired as i am; i know those are the memories that are so precious to me and i will treasure forever. ♥
sorry, i just had to share that. =]

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 1:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• when my son was a newborn I often took him to bed with me first thing in the morning so i could nurse him laying down. almost everytime we'd both fall asleep. I miss those moments! My son has started hugging! I ask him to come over and give me a hug and he runs and tackles me =0)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• aww thats so cute! i can't wait until psylee starts doing that.. =]
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 2:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It seemed that everytime I would lay down she would wake up and cry. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I was one very sleep deprived mama. I would get so mad at my husband when he was sleeping so soundly in bed when I looked at him. At times, under my breath, I would just say A$$.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 2:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• LOL, it is the littlest moments like that that are the most touching and heart warming.Last night around 1:30 in the morning my baby girl woke up crying so I went and got her out of the crib and brought her to bed with us. Her daddy was sound asleep. I laid her between us and as I began to drift back to sleep, I heard her"talking"...I opened my eyes and she was on her side, facing her daddy and grabbing at his mouth, rubbing his cheek,reaching for his chest hair and talking away,LOL. It was so cute, I knew I should make her stop so she wouldn't wake him because he has to get up so early,but I didn't,lol...I gave her a few minutes to play then cuddled her until she fell asleep.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My dd is just 6 weeks old and I already get sad thinking about all the things I will miss about her at this age :( Like how she smiles in her sleep - I love that!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2009