I'm so tired all the time. Me andmy fiance hardly ever get to spend any time together, how do I keep the love alive???

My son just turned 1, and just started sleeping almost all night. Dont get me wrong I love my baby boy with all my heart. I just miss spending time with my man. Im also worried it may take its toll on our relationship.

Asked by notime4me621 at 10:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• have a day/night(everywk or month) when its just time for u and ur guy, of course u will need the help of ur family or a babysitter, or when ur son is a sleep do the things that get u in the mood and then set of for bed or were ever u want,

Answer by sammy04k at 10:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• It will if you let it. Your relationship needs to come from the back seat to the front. Sex, affection and love...that's what your man needs from you>?

Answer by kyraandtylersmo at 11:34 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• My husband and I make time for "date night" each week. If we are tired or short of time, sometimes we will just show up at each other's work with lunch, or maybe we will just go out for dessert, whatever, but we always make time for just each other. You can also just send a quick "I love you" text to let him know that you are thinking about him and miss him. Can you get Grandma or another relative to watch Baby for a night? Get a hotel room and spend the day with each other.

Answer by Kauna at 12:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I hear you loud and clear!! There just isn't enough time in the day!! My man works 12 hour days and its hard. He and I rarely hang up the phone without saying "I love you" and sometimes we just sit on the couch holding hands. With 4 boys thats all we have the energy for sometimes. The point is, we make sure we show each other how much we mean to each other. We know that in time the baby will be independent and there will be plenty of time for spoiling ourselves then.

Answer by drowninginboys at 6:47 PM on Jun. 22, 2008