Is 28 weeks..

too late to change doctors? I've had alot of problems with my original doctor and I want to see a different one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IF you don't like the doctor, switch. I changed doctor's at about the same time, and I am so glad I did, because the doctor I had was excellent and I even recommended her to my mother when she needed a hysterectomy, I wouldnt have referred a dog to the original doctor! You can change at any time! Just make sure you make an appointment soon. And make sure you find a doctor you like. If you have friends with kids, ask them for recommendations!
    lilmama31709

Answer by lilmama31709 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• No its never to late, if you are not comfortable, my best friend switched docotrs when she was 38 weeks went to one appointment to meet the DR. and went into labor that night, and her new Dr. delivered her baby, GL
    Anonymous

• its never to late your paper work can be faxed
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 2:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• NO!!!! Change now, don't stick with a Dr you do not like, you will regret it! I hated my Dr that delivered my first child and I feel jipped out of a good birthing experience!!!! Change NOW, don't delay!!!!
    CeeJay30

Answer by CeeJay30 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• No, I changed at 26 weeks, and I LOVE my new dr. I would do it, that way you know you trust your dr.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009