What are the littlest things in life that you love?

I'm asking to see if people appreciate the littlest things in life anymore..just to change up all the complaining and whining i've been noticing around here.

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 2:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Seriously, there is nothing as comforting as waking up next to my husband every morning. Or hearing the laugh of my children, especially when they are playing together. They are 7 and 17 months, and surprisingly enough, they spend more time playing together than they do apart. Those are good. Or a homemade dinner with everyone around the table. Between work, custody arrangements, baseball, and summer camp, that is a rarity in this house.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• The smile on my childs fae when they get up in the morning, the smell of fresh cut grass, a beautiful sunset, blooming flowers, and most of all the sound of my girls giggling in their room.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I love that each morning b4 my hubby goes to work he kisses me on my cheek and says "I love you babe" and then he kisses my belly and says"I love you mami"
    Its so cute..he has done every morning since we moved in together...It makes me feel like he realy cares about me no matter what we fought about the night b4
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• and
    I love how he will bring me something that he got for lunch that he knows I love
    Lovin_mybaby5

• My first cup of coffee in the morning, watching the birds in my yard, catching green lights on the way to work, catching my kids doing something absolutely adorable and then looking for DH to get him to see only to find he's already watching and we share a smile. Laughing with DH. Hugs from my kids, nights when they miraculously get to sleep early without a fight. I'd say that last one is my favorite =)

A few years ago I got so sick and tired of listening to myself complain that I just stopped. I started being thankful instead. As soon as something gets me down I think about how absolutely fabulous I have it, 2 healthy kids, a good marriage, a roof over our heads, food on the table...what is there to complain about??
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• When people still have the compassion to open the door for someone else. I was at the store the other day and watched as some guy in his early 20's just let the door shut when an elderly lady was right behind him. My 6 yr old son ran ahead of us in order to get to the door in time to hold it open for her(without being prompted).
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 2:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• The smile on my ds face when he is just about to fall asleep in my arms. All the little things that my 3 boys do that show that they really do love each other.
    ljmcmichael

Answer by ljmcmichael at 2:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• All the little things in life are my biggest everything to me. I respect life, nature, art, and all the beauty it offers.

My4Dragonflies

Answer by My4Dragonflies at 2:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• The other day we were at my son baseball game, and this couple placed their chairs right in our line of sight. We didn't say anything, but their daughter, maybe 5 or 6, turned around and said "Guys, we just sat down right in their way." So they moved their chairs back about a foot. I was so impressed. People just don't do that enough anymore. So consideration of other people is a good one too.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• the feeling after you acomplished somethings, the breeze on my face on a hot summer night, wind through my hair when I'm driving, family time and no one yelling or screaming, seeing people help each other, when my hubby gets home from work and we are all together, and I love life itself
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009