If you had one day to spend $100,000 - and you had to spend it totally selfishly - what would you buy?

booklover30

Asked by booklover30 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A new house and new furniture
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• a new house!
    Ashmom614

Answer by Ashmom614 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would have my bathroom remodeled and the buy myself a new bed, clothes, books, shoes, a new set of pots & pans (ones that no one but I would use).
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 2:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• vacations, vacations, vacations!
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'd pay off debt, buy my house, go to the spa for a full body massage or perhaps sign up for a year membership, get new carpeting throughout the house, a new cherry wood china cabinet, get a tattoo, buy a crossover car, buy all the supplies i need for an organic garden.... wow wouldnt all this be nice LOL
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• buy a new house
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:40 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Pay off debt, buy a greenhouse, a new car, clothing, and register for college.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• If you are offering...I will accept.. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• $100,000 and you guys are saying a new HOUSE? Even in the cheapest part of the country that I've been to, you can't get much of a house for that.

Okay, so if I were ONLY able to buy for myself (which is hard, because I ENJOY buying things for other people!):
    I'd buy myself my fully-loaded hybrid minivan, a bunch of new clothes, some new piercings and three tattoos, a fully body massage and chiropractic appointment, and probably some acupuncture as well, get a manicure, pedicure, and my hair cut and highlighted, buy a new bed and lots of nice sheets, the calphalon pots and pans I wanted, a NICE fridge and glasstop stove, the really cool front loading washers and dryers that are up high on the stands so they didn't hurt my back, a lifetime Merry Maids visit once a week, and if I could squeeze it in... a tummy tuck! ;)
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 2:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would put it towards the debt on the house to decrease the monthly expenses and have more left over every month.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 2:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009