Have you given up on dating and glad about it?

I'm divorced and over forty and all the hope of finding love has drained out of me, but I'm finding it's not so bad. It's kind of relaxing and calming and peaceful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, I'm not 40 and I'm married, but before I found my husband I had given up. And decided to focus on myself and my daughter. And once that started to get in order, I met him. I think that after getting divorced you should take the time and focus on yourself!! You deserve it!!
    LaceyAM

Answer by LaceyAM at 2:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I met my husband when I'd given up on a permanent relationship. WORK ON YOU FIRST. The rest follows.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• yes, planning dates and going on them then worrying about not having one is much too stressful for me so I stopped.I'm smelling some roses and enjoying life as it comes. Stress free works for me
    Anonymous

• I'M 28 AND SINGLE AND I'M THRU WITH LOOSERS THAT ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING AND USELESS ... SOOO THRU !! I DUMPED THEM ALL LAST WEEK !!

GONE WITH THE OLD IN WITH THE NEW ... BUT I'M KOO FOR A MINUTE, IF I HAPPEN TO MEET SOMEONE THEN WHAT HAPPENS HAPPENS , BUT I'M NOT OUT LOOKING FOR LOVE LIKE THAT EITHER
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 5:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• well im nineteen and it feels so good to be free single its amazing.... i could be single for ever maybe im saying that cuz im a young single hot babe just cheking all the men out hahaha
    BriannaBopp

Answer by BriannaBopp at 5:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2009