OMG! CRAIGSLIST FREAKY EMAIL!?

Ok some lady sent this to me this morning and IDK what I should do with it but its freaking me the heck out!!! this is like the third on like this i have gotten by different people!I have posted NO wanted men adds!

And it's you that I adore. I'll hear your voices when you call me .
How are you doing? my new friend! Tired of being lonely as me? I am lonely woman :(
I cam accross your email on some website. Don't remember exactly which one.
I am coming to your area in just few days and I need to find a male parnter overthere.
I hope we can go out together and you could show me around.
Drop me few lines at jocundm*****@gmail.com so we can stay in touch. This is my personal mailbox I use for correspondence.
Please reply to my personal addie only, as I constantly check it.
I will show my image If you decide to reply. Don't you dare give up the fight . 'cos without it, I don't get it, and that's why I carry one'.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL if craigslist is simply a dating website boy am I in trouble lol. I go on there all the time to sell my kids toys and clothes and have NEVER gotten emails like that. I think there is some way you can report it but I am not sure. You can also block that email address from being able to send you emails too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• What do I do?!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Thats why you shouldn't be on dating websites. Dangerous and no use.
    Anonymous

• What?
    I'm confused. You're getting freaked out about spam?
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 2:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It could be serious, period.
    Anonymous

• I think you will be alright, I mean I've never been on craigslist or any other website like that but its probably just a spammer like Rylee said. I do get weird emails like that too.

:-) Don't worry about it.

-Kerri
    36 weeks/1day
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 2:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Craigslist is a site that people love to find people to sent spam mail too. I wouldn't worry about it. There's not really a chance she knows where you live. So, just don't reply to her.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 2:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Well I think it just made things real for me that there are WIERD people out there! And anon, I have not been on any dating websites, thank you.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• What do you call craigslist??? Looking for a date! yeah
    Anonymous

• Okay, Anon, craigslist isnt only for "dating". The sender could've just picked a pose from anysection and just e-mailed her that crap. She said she posted NO wanted men adds.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2009