Does this guy nail it? "SHUT UP!" LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWHgUE9AD4s

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• or "we won! GET OVER IT!"

Anonymous

• I would love to hear someone explain why it's not true...without saying shut up and get over it you racists he won, of course.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Its not that its not true its just not entirely accurate. The "shut up" thing comes from both sides i mean HELLO Bill O'Reilly is more famous than anyone for telling people to shut up.

Anonymous

• He absolutely nails it.BRAVO right on
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 3:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• The libs in the media played it well esp to those who are still very young.They were in grade school when 911 happened.Then they became of age to vote for the very first time this election..
    Anonymous

• I love it!!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i thought his points were valid...until he called Muslims "violent intolerant invaders". if he had said "extremist Muslims" i'd be fine, but it just shows how ignorant he is to imply that ALL Muslims moving to Europe are bad.

also, ive seen a LOT of conservatives give the "because i said so" argument when Bush was in charge. and ive seen plenty of Repubs call Dems "worse than Hitler" too. so the hypocrisy isnt limited to just one side :D

thats why i dont listen to anyone on either extreme side...they all sound like intolerant wind-bags.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• He NAILED it!!!!

And I will NEVER "shut up" even if I end up with a million little blue question marks following me around telling me to do so!!! LOL

wink

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• considering the conservatives (Ann,Rush,Newt, etc) are the loudest..and the only time you speak loud is to make yourself look smart
    Anonymous

• 4:05PM...

Not sure if you are addressing me, but if you are, I AM intelligent! Believe it or not, I can do many more things than debate politics!!!

So....."Shut Up!" LMAO!!!! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009