This really will make you stop smoking! It works! Free for military, some insurance covers it!

If you smoke, and want to quit, TRY CHANTEX!!!!! Its a pill! DH mom stopped smoking after 30 years!!!!!!! I have been taking it for 2 weeks! I usually smoke atleast a pack a day! I am down to 2 cigs, a day! Not because I crave them, mostly habit! Has anyone else tried it? Any one else had sucess? BTW DH is military, and it was free for us! If insurance dont cover it its pretty expensive! but soooo worth it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Health

• ummm nope.
    Anonymous

• my dad just quit with this after smoking for 20 years he hasn't smoked in 6 months... he was a real bitch for the first two out of six though.
    Anonymous