done with this bullshit place

hey i need to know how to delet my page on here im done to much drama for me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Dont leave! Please! not everyone on here is rude just stupid anons! dont let them get you down their bored with their own lifes so they pick on others!!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• oh no-please dont go. i will miss you. do you want me to have sleepless nights because of my sadness that you are gone? cause i will do that.... ;)
    in all seriousness, i can understand why you are feeling this way. my advice to you if you decide to stay is, join groups, make good friends, and ignore the rude people. :D if you choose to stay, you can add me as a friend
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you want to leave CafeMom.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. We are available to answer any questions you have or help you find other groups of moms who share similar interests and challenges.

If you do decide to cancel your account, here's how:

Click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any CafeMom page.
    Under 'Self-Service', click the link that says 'Cancel my CafeMom Account'.
    Let us know why you're leaving (optional).
    Click the 'Submit' button.

We will process your request and you will receive a cancellation confirmation once your account has been canceled.

There is an area on the cancellation request for you to give feedback (optional) about why you're canceling your account.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• DRAMA IS THE NAME OF THE GAME FOR SOME BUT NOT FOR ALL...Ride it out for a few...We're not all drama queens!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2009