which manual breast pump works the best?

i already have a double electirc (lansinoh) it works alright not too great but i want a single manual one now too, my dd is 5 months but sometimes it woul dbe nice to just pump a little and not have to get everthing out and cleaned.... also dont wanna spend alot of money... any one try the avent isis?

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Medela Harmony is cheap and works great. But beware that it is quite a workout if you plan to pump a lot with a manual one!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• WIC gives free manual medela pumps btw...avent isis is supposed to be REALLY good, I couldn't get the one given to me to work right but it was older..sooo
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I use the Avent Isis. I have used it for both my kiddos and will use it again when my daughter is born :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009