Did anything funny happen to you today? I need a good laugh!

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 3:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not me but check out

www.fmylife.com

its hilarious!
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Not today but a couple days ago. I was eating one of those store bought King cone icecream cones and my 4 month old daughter was sitting in her excersaucer staring at me, licking her lips,arms waving like crazy..for what, I have no idea..it's not like she's ever had icecream before,lol. So I gave in (afterall,who can ignore a face like that?) I put the cone down by her face so she could take a lil taste...well she grabbed my wrist with one hand and with the other hand she grabbed the top of the icecream and took the whole thing right off the top!! LOL.She put it toward her lips and she got a real frightened look on her face, I'm assuming because it was so cold,lol. I had to pry her little fingers off the ball of icecream,LOL. Then she cried because I took it away, hahaha..it was so funny I was laughing so hard I barely had the strength to open her grip on the icecream,LOL.sigh..yeah...that was hilarious.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Hahaha that is funny especially since she's only 4 months!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 3:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My four year old boy threw a foot ball over my head. I guess I figured if he can't catch, he must not be able to throw that well. I was wrong. The kid has an arm. I was standing a little close to him expecting the ball to not even make it to me if I backed up more and then all of a sudden...I was running to go get it on the other side of the yard with him laughing at me because I don't know how to catch.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 4:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• LOL!!! Those are funny! One of my students told a funny joke: The dad was babysitting his little daughter. They enjoyed playing "tea party." They would drink the "tea"- actually water. Then the little girl would toddle out and get some more water for some more tea. When the mom got home the dad laughed about the fun they had playing tea party. The mom looked at him oddly and said, "You know, the only water she can reach is the toilet bowl!"

Answer by Bmat at 5:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009