DRINKING/NEIGHBORS/INLAWS

is okay to have a glass of wine a month? just curious what other moms think. And do those that are pregnant hang out with those drinking? I am trying to be a laid back preggo but my husband still drinks and it makes me nervous when the brother comes over and starts too and the neighbor is in on it too and him and his gf/wife have been yelling at each other for months for the whole neighborhood. I just do not want others to influence my husband in bad decisions making and cuase us problems. I dont want to be a "beach" either. I want to enjoy this time with no drama. What do you guys do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• personally I wouldn't drink at ALL while pregnant. 9 months without anything (to be on the safe side) shouldn't be too much to give up for the health of your baby. I also wouldn't hang out with people that fight whether or not they are drinking or not.

NO DRAMA mama!
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 3:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Just cause your preggo that doesn't mean you can't be anywhere where people are drinking. If people are acting like asses then who wants to be around anyone that acts like a ass when there drinking? There is nothing wrong with people having a few beers & having a BBQ. If it bothers you that there drinking and you can't then thats a DIFFERENT story and YOU are the one with the problem. So just chill out and enjoy being preggo. You have a child that you and you SO/hubby made together.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be around those that get wasted. a couple of beers/wine for those that are not preggo is cool... but after that those people get annoying! Stay clear of the drama... have a stress free and relaxing pregnancy as much as you can.
    Anonymous