WHATS THE DIFFERENCE????

lET ME ME ASK ALL THE WOMAN OUT THERE WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN JUST HOT SEX AND MAKING LOVE TOO SOMEONE? OR DO U THINK ITS THE SAME THING. HOW DO U FEEL AFTER MAKING LOVE?? HOW DO U FEEL AFTER HAVING JUST SEX WITH SOMEONE??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• IET ME ME ASK ALL THE WOMEN OUTTHERE WHATS THE DIFFERENCE IN JUST HOT SEX AND MAKING LOVE TOO SOMEONE? OR DO U THINK ITS THE SAME THING HOW DO U FEEL AFTER MAKING LOVE??HOW DO U FEEL AFTER HAVING JUST SEX WITH SOMEONE??
    #1: I just don't have sex with just anyone and 2: what the hell is IET ME ME?
    Anonymous

• They're the same!! After sex I go and clean up because I can't stand for juice to be let all over me(GROSS)!! Then we come back to bed and cuddle and fall asleep or we rush out the door to go get things done!! LOL sex, making love, fucking, whatever all the same to me!!
    Anonymous

• it's all the same to me too. I don't like cuddling afterwards personally. Not very womanly of me I know. LoL....I like to clean up imediately and once it's over it's over and I'm done.
    Anonymous

• Between My Husband and I making love is slow, lots of kissing, only certian positions and lots of "I Love you"! Sex is just what ever position we feel like no hurrying but not taking our time either. F***ing is Hard and fast with lots of dirty talk and toys. My fav is making love of course and his is F***ing! But most of the time we just have sex b/c it is hard to fid time for the other two when you have 2 babies.
    Anonymous

• I think the only real difference is if you love the person or not. The sex is the same, no matter what name you put to it. I personally would only call it sex if I'm having sex with someone but not in love with them, and I only call it making love if it is with someone I am actually in love with. Like a friends with benefits situation would be sex, but with my boyfriend it is making love. Same act, only difference is that I love my boyfriend. Oh, and let me clarify, I don't have sex with just anyone and I don't do friends with benefits. Just using those as examples. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Making love is the expression of love in a physical form. You put your all into it and the person who you're doing it with is your one and only. Sex is less intimate. It can be done casually or with someone you just like. You can also have a quickie with someone you love. It's just no love put into it. More like a I need to get some quick!
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Making love and hot monkey sex are so NOT the same thing. Making love has to be with sopmeone you love. It is a deep interpersonal connection. It is emotional, it can be spiritual. Hot monkey sex may or may not be with someone you love. Basically it is all about getting off. It is purely physical. It is about meeting that rut and grind, horny to the point you can't stand it need.
    Anonymous

• we do both sometimes it's just nice to have slow sweet sex and often times that to me helps me to bond more. rather then when i'm acting like a whore to my husband and being kinky.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• To me making love is slow and sweet. Hot sex is fast, loud and sweaty!
    Anonymous

• Making love is more than just physical contact with another person. Making love involves an emotional connection. Having sex is just the motion in the ocean, or so. You can have sex with the person you love and not make an emotional connection with them one night and the next you can have the greatest connection. Sex is fun no matter what, but most of the time I like to have the connection with my DH. I seem to finish so much harder. When we have sex, it's fun too. Sometimes there are times when you want to be roughed up a little bit.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2009