Does morning sickness come back in the third trimester?

I had morning sickness all day long for my second and third months of pregnancy, but no throwing up. Then it went away until now. The last few days I've felt like crap. I'm 28 weeks. I just want to make sure this is normal and not something to be worried about. It seriously just hit me like a load of bricks. One day I felt great, and the next I was tired, and nauseous. I'm at work right now and I just want to go home and lay down.

moviemom22

Asked by moviemom22 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had morning sickness the whole first trimester and then the third trimester i was VERY tired, but i wasnt nauses at all.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• You really have to watch your diet in the third trimester. My nausea came back in my third trimester and my doctor said I wasn't getting enough protein and I needed to eat as soon as I got up because the heartburn would make me sick all day.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I have had morning sickness through my first trimester, and it came back with a vengeance for my third! I agree with PP about eating as soon as you get up (I keep crackers beside my bed lol). Also, your body needs more protein at this time so I tried to limit how many carbs I gave myself, and that seems to help with the heartburn and nausea. Too much sugar would make me very sick! Good luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2009