boy children vs girl children?

who do you think is harder as babies? toddler? teen? boys or girls and why experiences welcome :)

preggoinmn

Asked by preggoinmn at 4:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I"d have to say over all girls are harder. Boys are more active and get hurt more, but it seems boys will go play and girls like to be stuck up your butt! LOL...not to mention the teenage years the girls have to seperate themselves from their mom, so they can be pretty hateful to their mom. It's a rough few years. I think you worry more about girls as teenagers, you do worry about the boys but it's like you think they are bigger and they can better protect themselves. And girls may get themselves into things they can't get out of....not to mention they can get pregnant!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• well robinann, boys are the ones who get the girls pregnant so it's not just her fault

anyways my dd isn't stuck up my butt she is pretty active, i hope my son is too idk which is harder but i have a 2, almost 3, year old little girl & she hasn't ever given me any trouble, i'll find out about the boy before too long, since i'm due late august with a boy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Girls are far more expensive to raise. Boys you buy a pair of jeans they can wear it with any shirt they own. Buy a girl a dress or a skirt and it is one outfit one day and heaven forbid you want them to wear it again for the next month. My experience is boys were harder to potty train. In grade school the girls start the catty, cut each other to pieces crap. SOME Jr high girls are the most vile creatures ever put on this earth. They are both equally miserable as teens. Hormones, attitude and peers add to that. The good news is Most eventually pull their head out of their butt. The older they get the smarter you become to them.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• As babies I think they are pretty even. As toddlers I think girls are easier. Boys tend to be more rambunctious and daring. At 18 months my ds was jumping off our bed,takingflying leaps. When they get older though I think boys are easier. Girls and hormones do not mix. That's what we are dealing with now. My dd is entering puberty and doesn't know how to handle her hormones and everyday is a different meltdown over something trivial.

sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 4:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• between my 2 kids dd-8 & ds-2 , my son is way harder to deal w/ . my daughter has always been lil miss independent & my son is a big fat mama's boy - lol:)

scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 4:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I only have a boy, but I've worked with lots of children and have a 7 year old sister, and I hold the opinion boys are rougher as infants/toddlers and into trouble more, but girls quickly take the obnoxious role around 7-8 and don't grow out of it till high school, if even then. I also believe boys are much cheaper then girls clothing wise, and in my experience whine a lot less. However, boys are also louder then girls, by a long shot, and that never seems to go away. If I had it my way I'd raise a girl till she was 7-8, send her off to another relative, and take the 7-8 year old boy and keep him the rest of the time, thus avoiding the moody female and the loud obnoxious male!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I only have boys. MY mom had 2 of each. And she thought BOYS were much easier than girls.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 5:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I remember growing up and I was an easy kid up till I was 13. I wasnt that bad but my parents especially my dad flipped out when i started talking to guys, especially ones he didn't like. So I think its at that point where it goes from girls being the easiest, more well behaved etc to boys being easier cuz u dont worry as much.
    crystaleve29

Answer by crystaleve29 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I have a boy and a girl on the way. I'm already twice as nervous just because I know the bad things that can happen to girls! During my bog ultrasound I told the male intern to stop looking at my daughters' vagina before I even knew what I was saying!
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• *big ultrasound
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 5:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009