i am looking for a legit home based business

Does anyone know of a home based business that is not a scam? Maybe home assembly or something of thats sort.... I have read many things online about scams, and i can't afford to be scammed...

Thanks for your time.

Jordanlover05

Asked by Jordanlover05 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• lol arent we all i have posted so ooooo many times on this subject and everything looks like a bull shit deal lol sorry for the language i hope you find something worth while cuz i havnt
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• There are many legit home business opportunities. All of the mail stuff from home and assembly jobs you see are scams of some sort.

There are however many companies who offer home based business opportunities for people who want a home business and not a job. There is a big difference in the 2.
    TheWAHM

Answer by TheWAHM at 4:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• There are TONS of legit businesses, I have 2 that I work full time and a few others that I "dabble" in part time. I make good money with mine... I am able to stay home full time because of the income I earn working about 4 hours a day... Check out what I do...

Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Daily & Residual Pay, 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for you and your family, unlimited training & support...  Work with a nationwide team helping others afford healthcare.

Freebie Force ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Love Free Stuff? You'll love this business!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• This is a great home based buisiness.Would you like to join a professional travel buisiness where all you have to do is bring two people in and and have a one time small investement.If you decide to join I will benefactor you in.If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at my profile.I hope this helps.

http://www.6k4you.com/jadahome2005
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 6:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• in todays world it does work to have a home based business... no transportation, home with you family, set your own schedules... the list is long... you can also have some tax write offs .... things to think of .... do you have to store products.... shipping costs.... you don't have to know alot about the business, but if the business has good support and training AND if you are interested in the topic, you can make a good living working from home... our system is a turnkey business... software and ebooks... if that is something of interest check it out at blessingsbegin.com...
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 7:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• m-avi

I have a couple of ideas for you. 

1)  I have a started another work at home article series on eHow.  You can check what I have so far here in my Journal here at Cafemom:    Work at Home Series

2)  I have compiled a listing of computer jobs in my Blog, both Paypal paying jobs and other.  You can check that list out here:    Mavi's Home Work Blog

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I love my business. I have a home business with a company called Arbonne. It's great having a business that even in this economy, has grown 70% in the last 4 months. When I was researching, many did not tell you about their products until they got a chance to talk to you. That actually frightened me. I stumbled on Arbonne and fell in love with the products and then turned it into a business. With free training and a ton of free resources, you are set up to succeed. Let me know if I can explain more. Check out me web site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com

Best Wishes
    Mary
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I found a home business that works for me and would love to help you learn if it is right for you. With Watkins, I have the choice of retailing like with direct sales/party plan companies or building a team of associates- or both. The product line includes over 300 natural cleaning products, organic/ gourmet seasonings and spices, natural body care, home remedies and dietary supplements. Because the products are consumable, customers purchase regularly. I have access to an extensive, free training website and beacuse I joined under one of the largest teams of associates, I also have a free prospecting website to build a team of associates.

My Watkins Website

My Prospecting Website

All the best in your home business search.

Regan

regan1

Answer by regan1 at 10:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I have done research for 6 years on work at home opportunities I have put together a wonderful list. If interested please message me. I have everything from operator jobs to home assembly. I do charge $2.00 for the list of companies because of all the hours I have put in and money I have lost in scams finding the best opportunities. I use PayPal only so it protects both me and you. I will not be on the computer again till Monday or Tuesday of next week so please don't get mad if I do not respond before then.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I am with Gold Canyon. I ask you to do some research on this company. One of the best direct marketing companies I found, and that is why I joined. If you think you too would like to be on a awesome team, full support, all the sales and marketing tools you need to be successful, than have a look. A small fee up front for your demonstrator kit, but you can get it for free after qualified sales. I can show you how.
    Here is our July "Join Us" Promotion link. Three (3) different ways to join this month.
    http://www.goldcanyon.com/Portals/0/pdf/09JulyPromoUSJoinUs.pdf

Best to you in your search for the right home business!
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2009