• In the Spotlight:

Spice it up?

Ok so this question is going to start off sounding like it dosnt belong in TTC but it will come together. Ok so my Hubby and I just got married in June but it already seems that our sex life is slowly (or quickly) falling out of site. Does anyone have any ideas on how to spice it up? Anything any of you ladies have done to get your mens attention? Its weird cause before we married we were going atleast ones a day if not more. Im confuzed. (This is were it comes together) We have been TTC also. For about 5 months but its kindof hard to concive when your only having sex 2 or 3 times week. Sometimes less. Any ideas ladies?!

belljaz

Asked by belljaz at 4:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• We conceived fine and we weren't having sex 3 times a week. Try buying outfits or just tell him that you are in the mood, be honest. Men can't read minds when they want to have sex. Don't put the pressure on him about trying to conceive, have sex and have fun. The best thing is the practice right?/?

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• yeah i remember those days of two sometimes 3 times a day....then after 3 months of being married it was 3-4 times a week then oh i was pregnant now its 3-4 times a month....keep trying besides its better at 2-3 times a week it lets his sperm count get higher in between sessions lol thats how my doc put it
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• oh yeah the more fun it is the easier it gets lol so dont force it
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 4:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i agree with the first mom me and my hubby when we first were together sex everyday i didnt conceive my first child with him til after i was married but that was like a year later and now a good 3 years into are marriage and almost our son will be 2 in September our sex went from allot little to none and i am pregnant with my 3rd baby by him so u don't got to have allot of sex to get pregnant just gotta have the right timing is all!! GOOD luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Maybe its become boring because your trying to concieve rather than just making love. It might seem to him more like a chore than an enjoyable experience. BTW, im 6 wks and we only had sex 1 time and i got pregnant, so dont worry about it being only 3-4 times a week.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I know what you are going through my husband I recently went through a time like that, but we have been married for over 5 years. try changing it up some try new positions, locations, maybe go to an adult store and buy some new toys. don't worry about getting pregnant. They sell the little sticks that tell when you are most likley to get pregnant you may want to try those.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 12:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2009