how can i talk to my huband about haveing another babywe can afford it and he did bring up before haveing another baby along timeagowill now i said yes nowhe has check is mine we have the money

help with my answer

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I would just ask him say should we try for another baby while were still young and have the money, his your husband you should be able to talk to him about it, just tell him that your ready
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Sit him down and talk to him about it. Tell him that you were thinking that you could start trying for another baby. Tell him that you are ready and just see what he says. He is not going to know that you are ready if you don't say anything. Good luck!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I would just sit down and talk with him. My first 2 were uh oh babies and both girls! When I wanted to try and get pregnant again I just sat and talked to him, yes, we talked about finances, living space etc. We both agreed to try for baby number 3 and low and behold we got pregnant and best decision we both ever made! Just talk to your husband! I bet you would be surprised.
    cutemedgirl

Answer by cutemedgirl at 5:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It sounds as though he shouldn't object. Or if he does object, it could be that he is just surprised and needs to think about it. If he does object immediately, calmly ask for his reasons, and then shelve it for a while.

Answer by Bmat at 5:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Just bring it up. "Remember how we talked about having another? What do you think about trying now?"

Simple. Straightforward. If you have to be pussyfooting your way into a question then you already know the answer and probably don't need to bother asking.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Why are you asking this on an Internet forum? It would be different if you were asking what you should do about your Partner not wanting to TTC ever again. He already told you he was on board. If you cannot discuss ttc. with your husband what kind of parent are you going to be? You two need to sit down discuss your financial status, etc. and get on the same page.
    Anonymous

• gee anon. rude much? that has NOTHING to do with parenting *rolls eyes*
    I'd just sit down & talk to him Be calm & listen to him. Sometimes it takes a while for the other partner to get on board. in my case i'm the one who isn't ready :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 9:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2009