does this mean i might be pregnant

im the mother of a happy healthy 2 year old and lately i've been feeling like i might be going for round 2. i've been feeling sick to my stomach alot lately, as well as constantly feeling like im breaking into a sweat. i'm to the point where i'm faning myself alot and i'm ALWAYS hot! i'm not late yet, but when i took a pregnancy test it came out negative. should i have waited til morning or does that not really matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Health

• How old are you?
    Are you too young to be going threw menopaus???

I would just wait for the morning pee!
    I knew i was pregnant 1 week after I conceved, and it showed up on a dollar stor pregnancy teast. I had that nasty taste im my mouth of pennies, yuck!! that and my breast were sore.

good luck!
    mach1racer

Answer by mach1racer at 6:38 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• While the morning pee is the best time to check, its not necessary. Wait until you have missed your period before you test again. A lot of times the hormone isn't strong enough until you have missed your period.

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009