Thinned. Is it enough?

Once you are 70 percent thinned and 2 cm dialted how long would you say until I give birth? I know everyone is different so how did it work for you or whats your guess?

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 4:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Being thinned, definitely helps and the fact you're already to a 2cm, is good news. My guess is you could have your baby in the next 2 weeks...hoping you're close to your due date already now.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Has your baby dropped or you experiencing contractions? Everyone is different. I was experiencing early labor for 4 days, it was awful and painful. My second child came 2 weeks past his due date. He dropped at 34 weeks. Everyone was convinced I was going to deliver early around 36-38weeks, but nope, the day I turned 42 weeks is when I had him. You just never know really. Good luck and Congrats!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2009