yuor baby can read ? ? ?

has anyone tried that your baby can read ? ?

kensue305

Asked by kensue305 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No, but a friend of mine did and she said that it didn't work. I think that all kids will do this when they are ready. I have heard mixed responses....some people say it works and others say it doesn't. Who knows.. maybe every kid adjusts to it different.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• No. I want to say there's no need for that. In my case, my 19 month old daughter recognizes all the letters of the alphabet, that pretty soon, she'll be reading with the help of her mommy not some infommercial gimmick.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• No, and if you do a simple search here, you'll see what a waste of time and money it is.

But if you want your kid to memorize the looks of words and not learn how to spell and sound words out on his own...go for it.
    Anonymous

• yes i did. It didn't work. She learned to read when she was 6 years old. I worked with her since she was a baby but she wasn't ready when she was a baby.
    marievegan

Answer by marievegan at 6:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2009