Do you find this disgusting?

I do and worst of all children were there being exposed to it all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saztH0Xl9zc

Yeah that is just what republicans need to embrace (sarcasm)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• HMM well I guess some are more worried about offending adults at a gay parade then they are about caring about what kids are exposed to.
    Anonymous

• That only part of that that I might consider disgusting is that children may have been exposed to crude language or nudity. From the images they showed though it wasn't clear how close the kids really were to the floats with women flashing their boobs and all, so it is possible that that was exaggerated and they didn't actually see any of that. As far as the rest of it, looked similar to Mardi Gras. That's not disgusting is it? Was your problem just that they were homosexual or what?
    Anonymous

• Personally, the video isn't something I want to watch -- little more rough then my taste.

However, this video is produced by someone who has a specific agenda so of course it shows the worst of gay people. There are straight people who behave just as crudely. A lot of straight people do horrible things every day of the week -- cheat on spouses, go to strip bars, get sex from hookers in dark alleys, abuse children.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 5:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yes, to the first person . . . looked like Mardi Gras to me . . . and that is usually full of straight people doing crude things.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 5:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Nope I find it disgusting when children are exposed to those types of things even if it were straights.I mean I don't know about you but I certainly do not expose my children to such.
    Anonymous

• OMG that is so gross! THERE WERE KIDS THERE, those men were almost naked and some stupid woman was showing her breast!!!!!!! And gays wonder why we don't approve!!
    Anonymous

• I find the videos agenda disgusting. I do not find the parade disgusting.
    It is no different then bringing you kids to Marde Gras. If you are bringing your kids to a gay pride parade, then you have to expect some vulgarity. I would bring my kids to a gay pride parade, because we support gay rights. I would expect to cover their eyes and/or discuss with them some of the things they saw there.
    We would discuss that people who are oppressed lash out and act sometimes in an inappropriate manner. That doesn't mean that they are horrible people. We would discuss the point of the message, as seen by the demonstrators and we would discuss how we feel about the message.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I guess it depends on how the parade really was. If kids were watching the parade and all of that then I am a little disgusted. I am all for gay rights, but I would prefer supporters behave in a more civil manner. Acting like that just gives those who don't support gay rights fuel for their fires. I wish people would get that and fight this on a more intellectual level. Like I said though, I'm not sure what that parade was really like so I can't say for sure what I think.

Anonymous

• "And gays wonder why we don't approve!!"

Ok, I'm a Republican, but I have to say that this certainly doesn't mean ALL gay people behave in such a manner. Come on now, plenty of straight people that behave in a disgusting manner every day of their lives.
    Anonymous

• Was your problem just that they were homosexual or what?

Her problem was just that she wanted a stereotypical pathetic jab at republicans.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2009