• In the Spotlight:

Kittens

Look everybody, I was just looking for people that lives close to me that might like a kitten. Would never ship a kitten I love cats and I would never put an animal endanger like that. I am looking for someone in my neck of the woods. Yes the mother is getting fixed. Thank you Priscilla I am not selling or shipping any kittens. Someone that lives in Johnson City Tn

Anndaniels

Asked by Anndaniels at 5:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pets

• Too bad I'm so far, was just talking to DH again about adopting another kitty. Good luck! I'd send out an email with pics to all of your friends and ask them to forward to all of their friends. People can't resist when they actually see them.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• We have 13 here! So I can't! We just got 3 "fixed" 2 weeks ago. But living in the rural country we get many Strays! I hope you can find new good owners for yours! Awhile Back A family got Killed in A Car Accident. Their Cats made it over to my DD's House! Well she Works Very Little. Her DH is Unemployed! But they have 2 Toddler Boys & A Baby due in September! They have Kittens too to Give Away! I sure wish all of your find A Good Home! Best of Luck!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:28 PM on Jul. 9, 2009