Are you having a good week?

Mine is kinda nuts I spend orginizing and cleaning and I look at my house and it seems like nothing has been done, I hate that when you clean and clean and at the end of the day it still look messy

looovemybabies

Asked by looovemybabies at 5:29 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been off work going on day 3 in a row (I'm going nuts). Found out I have to have surgery Monday. Dh got wrote up at work because i had to go to ER and he called in to a co worker instead of a superviser (who didn't answer his phone) to tell them he was going to be late. Not a good week but it could be worse ;-)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Some things are really going good and some things are a little sucky so... it's a little of both lol.

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• its been an okay week. i have been thrust into the role of mom AND dad suddenly and i have been searching for a job like a maniac for the past few days after being a stay at home mom for 2 years. not that i want to leave my daughter.. but as of right now i have no choice.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 5:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• NO Went to hand doctor yesterday have to have carpal tunnel surgery 7-16 came home some friends said if I don't get my finances in order they won't help me anymore,then opened phone it's going to get shut off 7-16 same day as my surgery then got online seen a email from Netzero they should have shut me off by now according to them. Not enough in the checking and I tried to leave enough in there for them, Have to cnacel my lessons I was going to take and I am trying to make money by signing them up for Procard online
    peachies02

Answer by peachies02 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I had to take my granddaughter back home after she spent a couple of weeks with us. I'm a little bummed out by that. I really enjoy spending time with her. She's only 2 and cute as a button.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It has been a crazy week, to say the least.
    My immature daughter took her infant daughter to the mall for 6 hours on Monday and the poor baby was so upset and was hard to settle down when she finally came home. Even the next day she was difficult to soothe.
    Two of my children and myself had an eye doc appt on Tuesday - one daughter has alltergies & perfect vision, another daughter needs glasses, and I need stronger lenses.
    I've been doing a ton of laundry, caring for my granddaughter, cleaning house, and trying to organize things for my daughter's 18th birthday (which is today!).
    Yesterday, one of my daughter's had a doc appt & then we went to the food store to order her b'day cake. Today, we are going to pick it up along with some barbecue stuff for her party.
    I am also trying to get my research done for a difficult college assignment due tonight. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:07 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• That is also the story of my cleaning life...and  yet, I wish that I could stay and do some cleaning just to get what is going on w/my dad out of my mind for a while.  He had a biopsy of a tumor in his lung...5 cm..about the size of a dime I've been told... he is 84...he's my daddy...I will be by his side...

EllieOops5

Answer by EllieOops5 at 4:27 AM on Jul. 15, 2009