too tired too early?

Im 29wks pregnant as of 2day. and today it really hit me,but I feel so tired that I can barely walk to the bathroom. I also live in houston tx so its like 108 this summer (plus humidity) and I can't even get out of my room. Am I suppose to be this tired this early? I thought I wasn't suppose to get like this until I hit like 35wks

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ummm....well, if there is something wrong with you, there's something wrong with me too, lol. I'm 28 weeks and I feel exactly the same way. I was on my feet for a couple of hours today, and you'd have thought I had ran 10 miles. Plus, I'm moving in 3 weeks so I have sooooo much work to do, and I have no idea where the hell I'm supposed to get that energy from. Uggghh...
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• and I cant get nothing done b/c of it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• nah, fatigue can happen anytime during pregnancy. try to stay cool. take cool baths and stay in a/c. ahh, that's terrible. it gets that hot here, but no humidity. so it's a really dry heat... in los angeles. drink lots of water too!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Drink more water, Iced tea is also good, the caffine won't hurt you or the baby. Mention this to your doc next time you see him. Pregnancy is a funny thing. The heat probably has a lot to do with it as well. But keep the fluids going
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 5:36 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Even in my early second trimester, about 20-23 weeks, the heat made a huuuuge impact on my energy levels. I was in California for those three weeks and I never wanted to go outside...and I LOVE the sun FYI. So I think the heat may be doing this to ya. Try to keep cool, only go out before 10 am or after 4 or 5 pm. Drink lots of water. And if you don't have an AC, a really cool shower when it's hottest out always feels nice.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 5:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i've been tired since wk 10 soo i would of loved it to hit at 29wks i live in fl and it's just as hot here and raining every day now it's just lovely.. i doubt im going to wake up anytime soon im 28wks now
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 5:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• im 27 weeks an this has been happening to me the last week or so to i was curious as well i think its normal if all ofus r experiencing he same thing probably just the heat
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm 33 weeks and exhausted, its also in the 100s here too. Plus add a two year old in the mix!!! Thank god for kiddie pools, for me and my daughter :)
    madelines_mom

Answer by madelines_mom at 6:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• no i got tired at like 20 weeks...to where i didnt want to do anyting
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 6:54 PM on Jul. 9, 2009