Who's getting burned out on all the media coverage of Michael Jackson?

I mean Yes, I'm sorry his children lost their father, Yes, It's sad that he died, but come on, enough is enough is enough!

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was sick of it the night it happened. I do find it interesting that the media and most people HATED him and bashed him...until he died, THEN he became an icon and now people adore him.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I haven't watched the news since he passed. I just look online to keep myself informed on the real news. When it blows over, I'll return to HLN.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 5:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Me. I don't know why I'm surprised about the hype...celebrity fanaticism always strikes me as odd, and this is just an example of how much a part of our culture it is. Sociologists must have a field day with things like this.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I change the channel (even tho its on like all of them) everytime I see or hear MJ
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• im sick of it. there are lots of kids that there dad passed away.im sorry he died but get on with your life
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I really dont mind. I love the man...then again I dont watch that much tv...
    luvmyboys2

Answer by luvmyboys2 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Every time we turn the tv they are talking about micheal jackson. I understand he just died and people are sad. But come on their are other things happening in the world too.
    Anonymous

• amen sister! what about ed? and farrah? I mean its always sad when someone dies but come on leave it be.
    momofbaizoe

Answer by momofbaizoe at 7:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I am not tired of it.I grew up in the 80's.He was the 80's.He was a very talented man.Everyone can have their opinion.Mine is I loved him growing up and I still do.
    momofsixangels

Answer by momofsixangels at 8:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I watched his memorial service but I don't really watch the news so I haven't been bombarded by all the other coverage.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 10, 2009