Just wondering...

my girlfriend and I were talking the other day her husband knows that she masterbates when he is not home. I would be embarrassed if my SO knew that I masterbated. Am I the only one that would never let my husband know that I masterbate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• It would make me uncomfortable. But most guys get off on it! I mean thinking of a woman masterbating.
    Anonymous

• I tell my husband when I masterbate, his my husband I don't keep anything from him
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:50 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ya and me too i feel shy to let him know,,even if he doesn't know ,, i can't do this by myself, this is not nice
    Anonymous

• and besides they know we do it just like we know that they do it so why be embarrassed
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I dont do that...why the HECK would you do that if your hubby is gonna come home later..thats dumb
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• We're long distance right now, and heck yes he knows I do it. We have phone sex, since that's the only sex we can have right now. lol I am not embarassed to have him know I do it. We love each other, and if I didn't feel comfortable enough to let him know something like that, I'd have to rethink how I feel about him. He should be my best friend, my lover, my everything and something like that should not have to be a secret.
    Anonymous