Wedding Shower

What should I get the hostess (my grandma & aunt) of my wedding shower? I was just going to get them a corsage.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe a flower arrangement for a table. Or a gift certificate to a place where they like to eat.

Answer by Bmat at 5:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• You could get them a neckles. Thats what my mom did. Or a gift certificate for a store or somewhere they like to eat. But it also depends on how much you are willing to spend. If you want to spend the money go to thingsrememberd.com they have alot of stuff there and its not all pricey but it can be engraved. This way they can keep it forever.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My DD is getting married Aug. 1,2009,her bridal party is hosting her bridal shower,and the following week is the bridal dinner,so we were giving them their gifts at the dinner,or were we supposed to give gifts at the shower too.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I didn't think the bride gave the hostesses of the shower a gift. I thought a thank you card was the proper thing. I don't think you are even suppose to get the corsage since you are the one being honored and the shower is for you and not by you. Usually the grandmother isn't the hostess (well, in NC anyway) The grandmother is one of the honored guests and gets a corsage anyway. Check with Emily Post!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009