What is this?

It seems lately like I have a almost musky smell coming from my armpits. Its really bugging me. I have to shower twice a day and I have to put deodorant on almost hourly. I cant get the smell out of my cloths either. This is a recent thing since the summer started. I haven't used anything newly scented. Same brands and same smells. I am not on any pills/medications. This is really bugging me. I cant seem to find anything online about it. Anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Health

• Switch deodorant. I find I must use an antiperspirant, -I thought I could get away with just using deodorant but I didn't like the results. Read the ingredients on the deodorant package and pick something different than you use now. Pre-treat your clothes to try to get the smell out- or try soaking then in vinegar.

Answer by Bmat at 6:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• switch deodarant, and after shower you can try using a power they have summer eve body power you can use and then put on deodorant
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:20 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I have to switch deodorants every month or so or I think it starts reacting weird with my body and smells weird (worse in the summer) but you can go back and forth between a few different ones.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 6:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• have you been eating anything weird?
    I know when I eat alot of onions or garlic my sweat smell woese.
    also you could try changing deoderents, try some mens stuff like old spice I know that works! :)
    Anonymous

• Try one of those new clinical strength deodorants that may help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jul. 10, 2009