i have dark circles, the eye area skin isn't nice,,wat should i put before concealer .and ingeneral wat should i put on my face before wearing makeup and wat do u think about MAC products

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know what type of skin you have (dry, oily or combo) - but for me, I always make sure my face is clean before applying make-up. After that, I use a moisturizer made specifically for faces. Then I gently apply a concealer and then using a damp cosmetic sponge, I apply foundation, making sure everything is blended. Be very gentle around the eye area.

As far as MAC products, I've only used their eye shadow and like them.
    Dlp11494

Answer by Dlp11494 at 6:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I love mac products.I have their lipstick,eyeshadows,eyelashes,foundation .I have tried alot of their stuff.I love their products.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 11:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I just started using Boing concealer and I love it. I apply a lightener and then the concealer.  My circles are really dark, IMO, and this works well.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I use Mary Kay Skin care and cosmetics and my face is so soft and helty, I just love it and the colors are with minerals and vitamines is the best product ever!
    Irina444

Answer by Irina444 at 1:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• OK, head to the ULTA nearest you and purchase SMASHBOX PRIMER. It is $38.00 a bottle, but it lasts a long time because you only use a small amount. It creates a silky smooth base for you to then put on your concealer and/or foundation. They even have a green toned one to balance out any redness your face may have. Dont let the price prevent you from buying it, you really will love how it makes your makeup look and last. Eyeshadows stay put all day. Its really worth it. You can buy online if you dont have any ULTA's in your town. Good luck!
    jessica7676

Answer by jessica7676 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2009

• You need a primer and a good eye cream. Try the Magix Primer from Avon and use it with the Advanced Eye Perfector eye cream. Both should cost you less than $20. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany at checkout for free shipping with no minimum purchase. Just a hint buying a white eyeliner and lining the lower lid will also help deflect light! Avon makes a few that I like.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2009