What commercial irritates the heck out of you?

I know it's just a commercial and they are just trying to sell hamburgers but the Carls Jr one with Audrina Partridge in a bikini saying she keeps her body looking like that is by eating lots of fruit "like the burger with pineapple in it" and it shows her chomping on a huge burger. I'm like shut up! Like she really eats those burgers! Or maybe she does and works out all day to work it off! LOL! Guess I'm moody today...What commercial irks you for whatever reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate the stupid "Free Credit Report Dot Com" commercials! OMG, those guys just need to stop singing!

MorbidFraggle

Answer by MorbidFraggle at 11:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• The head on commercials.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 6:35 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I hate that Carls Jr commercial too! Her voice is so annoying, you can tell she's reading a script. I also hate the animal rescue commercial with Sarah Mclaughlin; it just irritates me.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 6:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I HATE the commercial for the chat line Live links. With the girls in tiny shirts showing off their boobs moaning about how they are always on there meeting new people looking like they are about to make love to their phones!
    Anonymous

• I hate the comcast comercials.
    Chrystal1984

Answer by Chrystal1984 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• GavinsMommii,how can you hate the animal rescue commerical,do you not liike animals?
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• tmobile commercials with those guys
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I don't like the animal rescue commercials either but it is because I love animals and hate to see the way people abuse them. It makes me sad that I can't afford to help out. So I always turn the channel I just can't stand to see all those poor abuse little animals.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• not that I don't like animals, I have two dogs that I like just fine. I just think they are sad, and Sarah Mclaughlin bugs the hell out of me.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 2:41 AM on Jul. 12, 2009