has this happend to anyone else

k well i am 5 days late i am having all the signs, bruising nasia sensitive to smell foods tasting diff all of it but i have taken tests the past 3 days and all neg... i got dollar store ones so i dont know if thats it but ya . could i b and my levels just aren't high enough for the test? im gunna go got a ept in a few min and take one 2night and its its neg take one in the am but i am just curious if im the only one who this has happend 2

Remmismommy

Asked by Remmismommy at 6:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait until the am to take it. Take it before you drink anything in the am. If you have hcg it will be most concentrated and detectable first thing when you wake up
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• you know I thought for sure I was pregnant last month because I had many of the same symptoms as my other two boys, plus I was very late. Turns out I was stressed, so I don't know. I would wait maybe a week, or take a blood test if you have to know :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• That happened t ome I took a $store test in the morning and it was posative in less than 2 minutes.
    Anonymous

• This happened to me in December, I was 2 weeks late, having all the symptoms took 6 non-dollar store tests over the next 4 days, all were negative. Finally got in to my OB's office for a test, took the weekend to process. They called on Monday to tell me the blood test was negative and I started the next day. So for 3 weeks I was just sure I was prego, but I wasn't. Really weird.
    aragog78

Answer by aragog78 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 9, 2009