At Home America...........

Has anyone gone to one of these shows? Did you wind up buying anything? Were you happy with the quality and the prices? I recently went to one of these shows and I would have to say that I was very unhappy with everything that I bought. For the high price the things are already falling apart, despite the fact that they are things that are never touched and just sits on a shelf. I have a friend that is doing the shows now and I have been invited to quite a few but I am hesitant to go because I really do not want to buy anything else. Out of my group of friends I know that I am not the only one that has expressed disappointment over the items that they have bought. So I was just wondering what was other people experience with their products.

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 6:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• You are the first person I have ever heard complain, I bought from them for years before I started selling two years ago, send it back it you are not happy. Oh and our products are more afford ably priced then others :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:11 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I am glad that you were able to put on here a positive perspective, I was hoping that someone might truly love the products and get me to try another show. To my dimay when I was cleaning yesterday I had noticed that the sign that I bought the paper that is glued to the wood is peeling off, the sign is only a month old. The candle that I bought only burned for a couple of hours the wick curls while it is burning so it is constantly putting itself out. I tried to melt it a little bit so that I could fix it but it did not work. Now as far as the candle I would say that sometimes that that just happens and chalk it up to that but then the sign just made me mad. I know $30 is not a ton of money but I would still like it to stay together.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:56 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• I sent you a PM with info hopefully that helps :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:49 AM on Jul. 10, 2009