When filling out a scholarship application...

... what if anything would you put here?

"12. Please provide any additional information that you feel the scholarship committee should consider when reviewing your application for scholarship awards. (500 word maximum)"

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 7:03 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wanted to try and come up with some rude, sarcastic, non-helpful comment, but I failed. I tend to talk about how do to being a single parent and going to school full time I can only work part time so any scholarship monies are greatly appreciated to aid in reliving the financial burden and increase my educational background or some bs that sounds nice. You could talk about how all of Grace's therapies and activities to help ketch her up prohibited you from working full time and although you work part time to help pay for school you appreciate any financial support they're willing to give you.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I totally didn't realize that was you at first and I was like wow why is that person trying to be bitchy to me? lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• life experience, what was the turning point in your life, what made you decide to pursue a degree, why you deserve the scholarship.. I would definitely answer it b/c it gives the application the extra effort. Basically, it doesn't matter how you answer but that you did somehow show them you are taking this seriously.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 7:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2009