Isn't it amazing how much God loves us?

I am just pondering how great His love is. I've known this but today for some reason I just feel so overwhelmed with His Love and the Holy Spirt. Does anyone else feel like this? "Great is thy faithfulness". I encourage you all to continue to walk with Him and to above all put on Love which without it there would not be salvation John 3:16.

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 7:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• been pondering the same thing today... His love is deep and wide and there is no words to truly express His amazing incredible love that just keeps on getting deeper the closer we get to Him. The power of His love is awesome! No other can love like this. He is the Lover of my soul and it was Him that first loved me before I loved Him. How awesome, how wonderful, how beautiful is His love for each and every one of us. Yes even for the lost , the back slidden, the unbelievers and those who choose to reject Him and the power of His love. He just keeps on lovin.... and will never ever stop.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• What a wonderful thought for today. Thank you for sharing!!
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 7:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yes i know what you are saying God has a love that knowone can give you and it is the greatest love of all... Thanks for this post .. God bless sister
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• he doesnt so no
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 7:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Well, must be nice for you ladies, but apparently, since I am not one that is following his son, he apparently doesn't care for me as much as her cares for you ladies. Well, at least, I think he must since he is going to send me to hell and torment me for the rest of eternity.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ashley..obviously, this post wasn't aimed at you..why not just leave your thoughts where they originate, huh? no, it wasn't labeled 'for christians only'...but its understood..obviously.
    Anonymous

• devilI couldn't find the puking one, but I think this one will do.  No god.  No love.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Ashley.. actually you are wrong... he does care... He died for the WHOLE WORLD.. that includes you and LOVE did that for you. Its that you choose not to believe it.. thats not God's problem... thats yours. Anger and bitterness will only keep you blind to His amazing and incredible love.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Unbelief , witchqueen will be the only reason you say there is no God and no love.... He loves you too whether you believe it , see it or want it. You nor Ashley can ever change how He feels about you. He is never changing and altogether loving and lovely.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Well I do not believe in God as you do but I'm glad you are having a good day.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 9:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009