how long does it take.......

how long does it take for pot to get out ur system....what is good to help it get out quickest?

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 7:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It takes a month. I know there are some pills that will get it out in 24 hours but you get sick when you take it and im not sure what it is. Also eat alot of greens and drink water. This should help it get out sooner.
    Anonymous

• Drink plenty of cranberry juice and water and the green will not do you any help. Theres flush yourself that you can get at GNC. 30 days from the day after you last smoked.
    Anonymous

• Up to 45 days. You can find synthetic urine online if you're desperate. Be careful some places actually test for the things sold to remove THC. Drink lots of water, it's known to make a test innacurate.
    Anonymous

• I have a thought why don't you smarten up and stop smoking weed and take care of your child...............
    Anonymous

• its not for me its for my man ok bitch......believe me id rather he not do it but hes a grown man
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 7:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Niacin flushes work but most people test for abnormal levels of niacin now. Drink lots of water, excersize, and stay away from the pot. That usually keeps you out of trouble.
    Anonymous

• funny how no one wants to show there face but me.......its my life ok so if you dont like it hten look the fuck away.......and dont comment to my question if ur gonna be like that
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 7:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I stopped smoking for 3 days, drank 2 gallons of water a day, half a gallon 1 hr before the test, went pee, then went in for the test and passed. only thing is my pee was really clear and thats why i passed. some places will make u retake if it is too clear. and for those of you that like to talk about responsible parenting...this was years before i became a parent....so :-P :-P :-P
    Anonymous

• Why does he need to get it out of his system? Drug test? So you want us to give you help to cheat the system and then you have the nerve to call us names.

I have a name for you, enabler. If your "man" really wanted to stop using drugs then he would. And if you really cared about him you would stop helping him cheat the system.

You will notice I'm not posting anon. So if you want to criticize me go for it.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• You know what OP... I was going to be nice and answer your little question politely, then you started ragging on everyone. All but one person answered nicely so why are you such a little snot? Why ask a question if you aren't ready for a variety of answers. So now the only thing I have to say to you is that I feel sorry for your kids. What a loser they have for a dad if he needs to get pot out of his system so quickly. If he was going to be tested then why did he smoke?

Anonymous