What should I give to my son that I can pass off as ice cream?

I'm thinking there has to be something healthy that doesn't have so much sugar in it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• danan for kids yougurt
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Yogurt, puddling sugar free.
    Anonymous

• OMG there's soo much to choose from I highly reccomend Tofutti. it's almost always in the regular grocery store. www.tofutti.com also we often buy and occasionally make frozen chocolate covered bananas, normally with nuts to beef up the protein content. it takes the tiniest drizzle of chocolate to glaze it. SO healthy and not very messy
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• get the gogurts and freeze them
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Very ripe bananas, peels removed, cut in half across, stick a popsicle stick in each half, and freeze. Or, what I do, is peel a very ripe banana, wrap in plastic wrap, freeze, and when I am ready to eat it, I unwrap and slice it. It is like eating a delicious ice cream.

Answer by Bmat at 8:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• My dad makes my 2 year old vanilla pudding , then puts it in the freezer for like 30 minutes or so. my son doesnt know any different!
    Serenityc21

Answer by Serenityc21 at 8:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• LOL I used to give mine frozen breastmilk....She thought it was ice cream.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Why do you have to "pas it off" as ice cream? If it's NOT ice cream, don't tell them that it is. Say "I know you would like ice cream, but let's try this (yogurt, pudding, whatever) instead." Don't make shit up so you feel better about what your kid is eating.
    Anonymous

• find healthy ice cream. read the labels. why lie? but if you must freeze yogurt or pudding or SAY NO! my kids eat ice cream and popscicles....guess i'm a bad mommy bwahahahahahahahaha!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• You can buy all natural fruit popsicles, and low-sugar ice cream (orignially made for diabetics) Ice cream isn't really bad for kids- it has a lot of calcium, it's just the sugar that gets my son.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2009