bikini malfunction

Have you ever looked down at your bikini line at the beach and noticed there was some pubes outside of your zone?what did you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• back in the day when i actually could do a bikini, i would never wear one without shaving. it just takes a few extra minutes and then u dont have to worry about that!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:53 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Never had that problem but I have had well imo worse I was swimming at my in-laws and was playing with my dd and jumping up out of the water when I hear my dh telling my I need to fix my top I look down to see my boobs hanging out of my top it was horrible
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:17 PM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Once when I was twelve that happened and I almost died. My aunt came up to me and said "You have some strays darling that is what God invented razors for" I was so mortified that I never wore another reg bikini again lol just the boy shorts kinds!
    Anonymous