Post miscarriage question

I had a miscarriage on the 6th of June. The Dr. said that we had to wait to have a cycle or two before we started tring again. She also stated that I should start my period with in 4-6 weeks. Well it has almost been six weeks and nothing. I have started to feel all nauseous again and dizzy. I am super tired and needless to say very moody. My SO has asked me if I think I may be pregnant and I just laughed and said no way. Then I got to thinking that it could be possible but I am not really sure. Has anyone had experience with this or does anyone know? Should I just wait unitl next week and take a test? I have no idea what to do. I just don't want to get my hopes up. Thanks everyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• re test for sure may have had twins but only lost one baby has happen too lots of women
    Anonymous

• Well..If you had sex during the past 6 weeks its possible to get prego before your next period. It didn't work for me but I have heard from others that it happened to them.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• you should test now to be sure if you had a miscarriage recently your doctor will want to monitor any future pregnancies much closer. If it comes back neg and you still dont get your period a week later call your doc something else might be up. I am sorry for your loss it sucks but just keep trying and don't be afraid to hope incurable optimism is the best medicine when trying to conceive under less than perfect conditions
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:55 PM on Jul. 9, 2009