Post miscarriage question

I had a miscarriage on the 6th of June. The Dr. said that we had to wait to have a cycle or two before we started tring again. She also stated that I should start my period with in 4-6 weeks. Well it has almost been six weeks and nothing. I have started to feel all nauseous again and dizzy. I am super tired and needless to say very moody. My SO has asked me if I think I may be pregnant and I just laughed and said no way. Then I got to thinking that it could be possible but I am not really sure. Has anyone had experience with this or does anyone know? Should I just wait unitl next week and take a test? I have no idea what to do. I just don't want to get my hopes up. Thanks everyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Was the DR sure you had a real miscarrige? Last year I was sure i had a miscarriage and went in they did ultrasounds and said it was just a threatened miscarriage. You should go get checked.
    Anonymous

• What til next week..just be sure.
    Anonymous

• First of all, if you've had sex...you could be pregnant. Secondly, how did they determine that you miscarried? With my 3rd son they told me I'd miscarried, because I hemorrhaged, the doctor also examined me.....he scheduled a D&C for me, but because I already had an ultrasound scheduled for that day he sent me to the ultrasound before the D & C....I hadn't miscarried!!! I hemorrhaged again several weeks later...this time they decided they better do another ultra sound just to be safe. Still pregnant. I had a healthy 8 lb. 12 oz. baby boy!!! I would take a test...and see your doctor whatever the test says!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 8:24 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'd go to the dollar tree and buy a few at home tests. Take one as soon as you get home (because you know you won't be able to wait :)) and then 2 weeks from then if you haven't started your per. yet. It's possible. And yes, the dollar tree tests do work. Thats how I found out I was pregnant. And It was a positive result 2 weeks after the egg implanted.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 8:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• there is a chance that u could still be pregnant that happen too my friend with her second they told her she miscarried and she kept getting sick and not feeling right so went back 4 months later too doctors too find out that she was pregnant with twins and only lost one of the babies and not both she had a baby boy 3months later and was born early do too not having the care for so long so go soon and get checked for the safety of u and baby
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009