Post miscarriage question

I had a miscarriage on the 6th of June. The Dr. said that we had to wait to have a cycle or two before we started tring again. She also stated that I should start my period with in 4-6 weeks. Well it has almost been six weeks and nothing. I have started to feel all nauseous again and dizzy. I am super tired and needless to say very moody. My SO has asked me if I think I may be pregnant and I just laughed and said no way. Then I got to thinking that it could be possible but I am not really sure. Has anyone had experience with this or does anyone know? Should I just wait unitl next week and take a test? I have no idea what to do. I just don't want to get my hopes up. Thanks everyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Health

• If you had relations then it could well be. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 8:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• That is how my youngest happened. I had a miscarriage and got pregnant before I got a period. But the OBGYN I saw then said it was fine to not have a cycle inbetween. If you were only like 5 weeks when you miscarried I would take a test.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:42 PM on Jul. 9, 2009