aaah! there's a wasp in my kitchen!!

I'm so scared! My husband isn't home and there's food cooking in the oven! I'm soooo afraid of wasps-especially with my 6 week old here! The worst part is that I knew where it was at least but the baby started crying so I had to leave the kitchen so now it could be anywhere!!

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 8:08 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• hehe....well go finish cooking and it you spot it again grab a book, rolling pin, news paper, or fly swat and wait for it to land and the kill it. I hate them to.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Do you have a fly swatter? If so kill it. If not it will likely leave you alone. If you have a piece of fruit you can set it out and wait for the wasp to land on it and then cover it with a glass or a bowl. You can then leave it to your hubby when he gets home.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:17 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• It has to be a juicy piece of fruit like a cut strawberry or piece of melon.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:18 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• thanks!!! ill try that now!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• lol. i got him!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Good!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2009