Damaging cell phones

Be honest and give me your funny stories of how you broke and/or lost your cell phones.

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 8:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well my dd #1 has left hers in her shorts several times and it has been washed.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I don't have any funny stories. Usually it was out of anger that they got broken.
    Anonymous

• My stories arent so funny I threw mine once when I was angry w/ my SO. Once my SO was shoveling snow though & lost in a snow bank so we had to dig around for it. Another time I got a brand new phone lent it to him while he went fishing & he dropped it in the bottom of the pond I was soo mad at him.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I know someone who was peeing and managed to drop it into the toilet... she claims it slipped out of her back pocket, but i think she has a weird toilet talking feddish
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• and by toilet talking feddish i meant talking while on the toilet fetish... cause i can type and spell
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I flooded it with a partially open bottle of body spray along with the rest of the contents of my purse. When I took it in to replace it the guy said "well at least it smells good.." Not hilarious but it makes for an interesting story.
    Anonymous

• I washed and dried my husbands, not funny but true.. ~
    he wasn't mad, he was happy and refuses to buy a new one. now I can't chase him down... lol.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• on the way home from the hospital from having my daughter i was so stressed about having her in the car i forgot that i set the diaper bag and my cell phone on top of the car before we drove off. once we hit like 50 i heard a few thuds and thought we hit something.. nope it was my phone rolling down the back of the car. the diaper bag never moved but thank goodness no one hit my phone and my dh got it for me.. in one piece but my screen (a blackberry) didnt work :( but the lady that i talked to at the phone store was pregnant with her second and she felt bad for me.. so i got it replaced for free.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:46 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I dropped mine in the dishwater and ruined it. My son just sat on his phone and busted the LCD screen on his. Well, he says that is what happened. It could be that he stepped on it or hit it with the baseball he was bouncing off my front steps.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:50 AM on Jul. 10, 2009