what are you sick of people saying?

I'm so sick of kids asking why I'm fat (yes I understand they are young but how many kids can ask in one day?) I'm sick of teens and grown woman asking if I need help bending over or if it hurts to bend over. I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant so I'm pretty big, but my god I'm not crippled!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Am I pregnant?
    When did I concieve?
    Am I having a boy or girl?

Sorry but I dont know the answers to any of those questions, buy a test after your missed period, I am not in the bedroom with you, I can not tell you when you got pregnant, ask your Dr, they have a better idea bc of your due date. And I dont have an ultasound machine attached to my computer to tell you the sex. Sorry to be bitchy but some things people cant answer over the internet.....
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:16 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Haha I agree with PP.
    Am I pregnant?
    Is this a pregnancy symptom???
    I'm 7 weeks and I felt movement, is it gas??!?!
    OMG, are we serious people!?
    Do I look like a pregnancy test, pee on a stick already or go see ur doctor!
    Enough is enough already!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• when are you do? is it a boy or a girl? what are you going to name them if its a boy and if its a girl what are you going to name her.
    Oh it's a boy how many kids to you have one and prego with second is the first one a boy or a girl a boy, oh so you have 2 boys did you want this one to be a girl.

that used to drive me up the walls it's always the same questions I was ready to print out a flyed and evertime someone asked me I should of just gave them the paper with all the answers lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Are you talking about what people ask on this website or in life? I think the website should be a free fall all to talk about whatever you need to get off your chest. In terms of life, I was sick of them asking what I was having, what I currently have, and oh good, you get your little girl now...
    IT REALLY DOESN"T MATTER WHAT SEX THE BABY IS! AS LONG AS THE BABY IS HEALTHY
    AND HAPPY!
    Sorry to sound angry but you get what you get and you should be happy with the outcome...
    And don't get me wrong, I love all my children.
    mschanng

Answer by mschanng at 8:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I waitressed all thru my preg & heard the same things 40 times a day!
    Boy or Girl? Due date? Name? R u preg? R u married? How old r u? Nursery theme? Excited? Planned? How much have u gained? Movement?
    I felt like strangling ppl most days! I wanted to write it all down on my shirt & have them read it whenever they had a question!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• ugh! I went down to the College with my DH today and like seven people asked me what I was having and when I was due. THEN... All i heard was "What is the name? what are you thinking of?
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:25 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• could I be pregnant?
    Am I pregnat?
    No one on here is a pregnancy test!
    Or for that matter an obgyn!
    TAKE A TEST IF YOU ARE THAT WORRIED!!!
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• So when are the twins due????? OMG I am gonna strangle someone.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• haha I'm putting questions I get asked plus my normal smart ass responses.

Are you have a boy or girl? I'm having a penis, stop asking.
    How much do you weigh now? Size fat-ass.
    Can I touch your belly? Not if you want your hands bitten off or your face caved in.
    Why aren't you with his father? Because 23 year olds just shouldn't act like their 5 and I don't want to have to raise a 6'8 five year old and a newborn.
    When are you due? When he decides he wants out, duh.

There's more, but they'd take too long to type lol.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I'm less tired of the questions, more tired of people telling me what i should & should not be doing/wearing/saying/thinking/feeling/etc etc etc etc etc especially those who have never even been pregnant themselves!! It's getting on my last nerves. I'm also sick & tired of people telling me to re-think the name we have picked because it means demonic. Damian does NOT mean demonic, you're thinking of a boy from a movie from years ago,not the actual name's meaning. Seriously, heads out of your ass I think I know what I'm doing when it comes to NAMING MY KID!

Oh, that & the touching. STOP FUCKING TOUCHING MY BELLY! I don't care if you're a good friend or whatever, it's just rude & uncalled for! I hate being bluntly "rude" about saying no, especially to people who are close to me, but I am about ready to snap! It's even worse when I ask nicely & they think I'm JOKING or just say that it's fine or they're an exception or WHATEVER
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 9:10 PM on Jul. 9, 2009