What is it with pregnant women and cereal?

Since day one all ive wanted to eat is cereal. I'll make a big dinner for the family then I'll pull out my bowl and spoon. Haha I dont want anything else at all. If I try to eat other things it makes me sick. Likes its to much on my stomach or something.. Well I figured it was just my pregnancy quirk. I was watching a baby story the other day and the woman wanted nothing but cereal! I was like wow im not alone. So I started asking some people. Its been true for them as well. Not everyone of course but a lot of the people i asked only wanted cereal.... Does anyone know why? Did anyone else live off of cereal too?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 8:22 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first pregnancy I ate over 100 jars of pickels and I loved honey comb cereal
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• OMG, cereal is amazing- its super easy and yummy and tastey-full and amazing!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 8:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• I eat cereal ALL the time!! There are nights that I'll make dinner, too, then turn around and make myself a bowl of cereal.
    landons.mama

Answer by landons.mama at 8:39 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Cereal is all I eat for breakfast but I craved diff stuff. With my girls it was snickers blizzards from DQ and with my son it was pickles with Lucas on it. Yeah I didnt feel normal... lol
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 8:43 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• lol im pregnant with my second and my hubby keeps telling me if i dont start eating something besides cereal he will force me lol. i eat about a box everyday.......
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 8:51 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• all I can say is mmmmmmmmmmm captain crunch!!! lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 10:05 PM on Jul. 9, 2009