how did your inlaws act

how did your inlaws act when you wanted another baby?? well mine don't think its a good idea mine you that she had her kids 8 years apart what would you do if you were in this prodickamint??? and how would you tell them you are gonna have another baby??? or want to have another baby we are curley living with them in the basment aprt. and we pay rent and bye are own food ect...

lemay25

Asked by lemay25 at 8:34 PM on Jul. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my in laws were awesome. When my husband adn I were all excited to tell them that we were expecting our first child his father proceeded to ask "Isn't a bit soon?" thanks jackass. This taught me that I really don't give a damn what other people think about my baby making. It's between me and the hubby. As far as telling them just don't do anything special. Just say "Oh yeah we're having a baby in 7 months" how they feel about it is irelevant to what you WANT! Have at it mama!
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Have a baby. Its not there business. Its your body... You pay rent. theyre purely your landlords and have no say in that!
    Anonymous

• No, but you should know how to write first.
    Anonymous